View Single Post

Posted 2008-08-13, 06:52 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "i just woke up from one of my many naps..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
i still think, if you stabalize yourself as a country who isnt going to take your 2nd grade terrorist antics. that no country, religeon, or belief will want to screw with you.

The U.S. attacked two sovereign nations without democratically valid reason. Please note the following: An extremist Sunni Islamic movement is not equivalent to two separate nations which it is unaffiliated with.

Also, note this:

Dictionary.com said:
terrorism [ter-uh-riz-uhm]
–noun

The use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, esp. for political purposes.

Now note the following: The U.S. has used violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes. You are condoning terrorism.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram

Last edited by Chruser; 2008-08-13 at 07:00 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser