Thread: Gay marriage
View Single Post

Posted 2008-07-27, 07:47 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Fuck you. And secondly but,..."
Wed-G said: [Goto]
Fuck you.

And secondly

but, followed up to say

That reason is procreation. You should have every right to marry the person you love, male or female. All I was saying was homosexuality seems to go against the flow of of the evolutionary process. Our basic instinct is to survive and without that transfer of genes to a future generation, we cannot guarantee the continuation of our species.

Furthermore, I don't put much emphasis on sex, relationship wise. I just had a rather crude way of stating my above argument.

I think gay marriage should be allowed by law, but in my heart I don't think it's right so I'm not going to vote for or against it.

That~
Nice sermon WKFF a couple of posts above
BTW, I made up that excuse about my parents because so many of you were pestering me for an answer. The truth is I've always believe that gay marriage shouldn't be allowed. That's the last think I'll say
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow