Thread: Gay marriage
View Single Post

Posted 2008-07-27, 05:24 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Fuck you. And secondly but,..."
I can respect your opinion a bit more, then. I think your first post was stated wrong or something. You're saying that your personal opinion is that it's wrong, so you wouldn't vote for or against it, which is the winning point for me.

I don't particularly have any problem with someone's opinion, but when they force their opinion on others, it becomes a problem. You think gay marriage is wrong, but you wouldn't vote for or against it, which makes that alright to me. Gay marriage has no effect on you, so saying that you'd vote against it because you think it's wrong would be equally wrong or moreso.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!