View Single Post

Posted 2011-01-02, 05:19 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "I've had spice before, and it never..."
Weird, I'd definitely see if the guy who supplied knows if it was really spice or not. I've smoked a fair amount of spice (I'm probably into the hundreds as far as experiences go) and I've never had "bad trips" from it. Like I said, the only time I ever had negative effects was when I would smoke a lot in a short period of time. It gave me effects which I can only describe as being drunk to the point of sickness topped off with a migraine. I've definitely never had negative effects from smoking it a single time. Then again, there's a first time for everything. Maybe you just got unlucky, who knows?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!