View Single Post

Posted 2011-01-02, 07:40 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "NEEDLE NOSE PLIERS [noncaps]"
I smoked some spice the other night, it was seriously the worst trip I have ever had. I had no grasp of what reality was. I basically sat in the chair and tried to figure out what real life was actually like, and if I would ever get back. My fingers were even to the point of curling up and getting stuck, like I couldn't extend my index or pinky fingers at all. Everytime I would start a thought process I would eventually realize that I wasn't in reality and would scare myself damn near to death. My brother tried to get me to push X on the ps3 controller that was sitting on my lap, but I couldn't function enough to do that. I don't know what kind of spice this shit was, but holy fuck. Worst trip ever.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla