View Single Post

Posted 2003-07-12, 01:39 AM in reply to GameCube's post ""Video Game" consoles that are way out..."
J_Iceman said:
i thought that made it a dvd player because the games have dvd quality in the games, making it harder to copy, and better graffics
GCN, PS2 and XBOX Games are all on DVDs. They've got a lot more space than CD-ROMs, and they are harder to pirate. Nintendo releases their games on mini-DVDs, because those are even tougher to copy.

Tai said:
Microcrap is in it for the money, nothing else. Go figure too. They have mafia like tactics in business, you know. I certainly wouldn't want the mob of the hi tech world running an industry I love.
Funny you should mention that. Nintendo just spent somewhere in the ballpark of 700 million dollars buying back their own stock shares. They did it in order to ward off a possible hostile takeover by none other than (you guessed it) Microsoft. This just proves further that Nintendo is only interested in making quality video games, and Microsoft is only interested in the homogenization and acquisition of every competing corporate entity.

Nintendo is where the real heart, the life of the video game industry lies. Microsoft is where the death of that industry lies. Buy Nintendo, shun Microsoft.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel