View Single Post

Posted 2004-04-14, 08:12 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "i just read newspaper and it even tells..."
Well, it was two weeks to answer my own question. I just watched it. It was pretty good. Yeah, no one died, Luke just wrapped his car around a pole in the exact fashion that I described.

Too bad he is leaving with his gay father to Portland, he brought pretty decent drama. I thought they said Sandy and Jimmy weren't going to be partners though, which wasn't even the case in the least... Then again, they did say someone was going to die...

Looks like Ryan gets all fired up next episode and wants to fuck up Eddie for hitting Theresa. I knew that little fling would come back, just not this quick. Then again, I didn't think Ryan and Marissa would get back together that soon either. Interesting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied