View Single Post

Question Downgrading from Vista to XP
Posted 2007-12-28, 08:17 AM
Hello, hello

I'm in somewhat of a perdicament.

Okay, to start off a few months back I purchased a new Toshiba satellite Laptop for school and such (basically between houses, etc whenever I need it it's there to use) Great stats on it, dual core 2gigs of ram 256 dedicated video with another 500+ shared video, and YET, my games aren't playing anywhere near top notch. I can't hardly play any older games such as Diablo/starcraft even older Roller coaster tycoon games won't run without having to screw around with compatibility, and the general processing of music/transferring files etc. isn't even that fast. And I have one thing to thank for this.

Vista.

I mean, Vista DOES have alot of great features, it's a very fun OS, cool options, runs very very smoothly, haven't crashed at all (then again I DO have a new computer) but I just downloaded SP1 and there hasn't been relatively any changes that I can notice, which sucks.

Now, I would like to correctly downgrade, but I don't think that I have the correct version of Vista, so I may just have to do a reinstallation of the entire OS.

http://www.computerworld.com/action/...8&pageNumber=2

I'll just need some time to think over this decision, but any advice would be great.

Thanks!

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V