View Single Post

Posted 2003-11-10, 12:38 PM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
More pictures are on the way, my friend

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT

I'm back from my trip and I just wanted to let everyone know that if you want to get your copy of The Legend of Huma comic book that it is important to go to your comic book retailer now so that he/she can order it for you. It will hit the comic book stores in January, but it is important to print out the form and bring it to your retailer today if possible. Tell the retailers in your own words how good Dragonlance is and tell them to let all their customers know about it, because it will be flying off the shelf. Please click the link below so that you can print out the order form:

http://members.aol.com/msmiller1/diamond1.jpg

Also please keep in mind that the success of The Legend of Huma will also allow us to adapt the other Dragonlance series as well, so please don't forget to order and to tell all your friends who are Dragonlance fans as well to order as well. If you have any questions at all please feel free to e-mail me at Ernst@roaringstudios.com As a Dragonlance fan myself, I can't wait until The Legend of Huma is out and with its success we get to start on Chronicles and Legends
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The_Khan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe_Khan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The_Khan