View Single Post

Posted 2010-07-29, 09:35 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "TRAINING CAMP HAS STARTED .. for some..."
Well, the Jaguars finally have a new stadium sponsor. EverBank Field is where the home games will be played for the next 5 years, and with this announcement, helps solidify the Jaguars staying in Jacksonville for now, and possibly forever.

http://jacksonville.com/sports/footb...upport-jaguars

The ticket situation is still not resolved, but thanks to 'Team Teal' the efforts throughout the community have been astronaumical to say the least. I am very proud of how the team as an organization is stepping up and working it's hardest to keep this team in Jacksonville.

There are still a good handful of seats to fill, and rumors of something 'big' being announced in the next week has been announced that will supposively drive the ticket sales through training camp and into the season.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V