View Single Post

Posted 2010-04-14, 02:58 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I honestly feel sorry for you, D3V. It..."
That's the thing. The Jaguars didn't actually have problems until like 2003 or so when they had a couple consecutive struggling years. Having a black quarterback in a highly-redneck hick area doesn't help. Jville has too many fairweather fans and bandwagon idiots living around here, on top of the low-income fools that can't afford to go to the games. Things will get better, and if it doesn't... I guess i'll have to go buy some Miami Dolphin jerseys.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V