View Single Post

Posted 2010-02-15, 09:14 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I expect the Eagles to be making quite..."
Well, here are the current ticket sales for the Jaguars this 2010 upcoming season:
http://jaguars.com/fuel/

We've still got a long way to go. As a proud supporter of the 3rd lowest ticketsales of any team last year, I feel it as my duty to inform the general public of what's going on. Somewhat of a fast start, and looks like it may have peaked slightly for a moment. I'm sure once the combine and draft come and go, ticket sales will once again spike up. Not only that, but now that tax season is upon us and returns are already being accepted, it could also play a role.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V