View Single Post

Posted 2009-05-21, 07:23 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I disagree with this. Think about..."
Michael Vick wasn't even the one dog-fighting, he was just letting it happen on one of his properties. The whole Dog fighting is wrong mentality has already been skullfucked in through the media the last year or so since the Vick incident.

You can't even really say look at kids acting like rappers, that isn't accurate either. Kids just want to be thugs, and a bunch of thugs just happen to be rappers. What about all of the good rappers? Common, Questlove, even Eminem has been helping out in the recession by flying a full audience from Detroit (that have been laid off) to the Jimmy Kimmel show.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V