View Single Post

Posted 2009-05-21, 07:14 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "They might be, or might not be role..."
D3V said: [Goto]
They might be, or might not be role models for kids. I doubt any kids have started a dog fighting ring because they heard of Michael Vick doing it, more likely they won't being that they heard he went for jail for it, so in the end the justification is already there.
I disagree with this. Think about rappers. They do illegal shit all of the time, and our young population follows in their footsteps anyway. I'm not saying it's exactly the same, though.

I still don't think his crimes are relevant to whether or not he can play in the NFL. If he's good enough to play, let him play. I don't see why anything else should matter.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!