View Single Post

Posted 2011-02-14, 03:17 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "If nothing else, this is a great..."
They are absolutely terrified of it. Egypt tried to bring everything down, and there were instantly tons of way around it. Even companies like Google assisted in helping with phonebanks, and they set up number to call and record a message that would be put out as a Tweet on the RevolutionEgypt page. I love it, but you're right perception is everything. But really, does Iran have a good of a chance? They've had plenty of protests before, and the military alway wins. They're going to need an all out effort to get something accomplished this time around.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V