Thread: Football
View Single Post

Posted 2008-12-03, 04:22 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post "Football"
I'd like to throw my own rankings out:

1. Giants - Obviously, they are pretty dominant and nobody is seemingly able to stop them.

2. Titans - Fucking stupid bitchass Titans still continue to dominate, even with their weak schedule they do seem to continue to impress.

3. Bucs - Watch out for 'em, they keep truckin and suprising.

4. Colts - That turn around game the other day, amazing. Go Colts?

5. Cowboys - Going into Pittsburgh to have a real test, we'll see what they're made of here.

6. Pittsburgh - Same as above.

7. Ravens - Still 8-4, If they win their playoff chances are basically sealed into place.

8. Falcons - 8-4 as well, not on the same path they once were, but are still a damn good team this year compared to last.

9. Panthers - 9-3 .. Another NFC South team displaying dominance.

10. Broncos / Jets - It's a toss up at this point.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V