View Single Post

Posted 2008-07-06, 06:50 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Kinky fantasy? Sounds more like heaven..."
[QUOTE]Kinky fantasy? Sounds more like heaven than hell to me. [QUOTE]

Heh... not really... well, the way she looks... whatever.
It says Lucifer uses temptation... this makes it much easier for her.

[QUOTE]
Now tell that to someone else who believes the same thing just a different heaven and God. Besides assuming you are right based off of nothing but prayer (Which is actually just an assertion of your already biased feelings on something. Don't believe me go to Japan and study about it and meditation while there. There is a reason a lot of them don't pray even though a lot are christian. Also see psychology.) is truly the opposite of what people tell you it is. It is foolish, unwise, and unintelligent. The bible itself says you should be studious in finding all answers to things BEFORE asking Him for guidance. I have it open right here on my desk and it is my favorite part.[QUOTE]
Right, Right. Helps those who help themself, right.
It doesn't matter if I told anyone about my belief. They all (basically) say they are the only correct belief, and (usually) only the ones who believe in their God shall go to their Heaven.

Quote:
Why? You have me curious here. Please elaborate. It better not be extremist horse pucky though. Otherwise I'm gonna be pissed that I asked.
I honestly don't have an answere that probably won't appear as extremist. My belief is, anyone who is faithful to their God is saved... Atheism doesn't seem to apply to it... so It bothers me how many people will be sent to hell, simply because they don't believe...
(The reason I started with the God of understanding is because, over half the world would be sent to Hell in any other religion.)

EDIT-----

For some reason the quotes don't work... maybe I messed up, oh well...
Skurai

Last edited by Skurai; 2008-07-06 at 06:52 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai