View Single Post

Posted 2008-08-16, 10:37 AM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Probably because they make zero valid..."
hotdog said: [Goto]
Probably because they make zero valid points and isn't worth fighting since half their post comes across as so.

"The buff guy always wins."
"I am way tougher than you because I got into 2 fights."
"I'm an immature jackass that cannot hold to my own beliefs so I need others to help me out."
"I think you are lying because what you said offends me."

All of these are trademarks of a spoiled brat who has no worldly experience thus by not fighting back you make the whiner look childish. Especially when something like this is said.
Show me where I made zero valid points. I never said the buff guy always wins. I never said I'm tougher than you, and I've been in way more fights than 2, which I didn't even mention. I do hold to my beliefs and I am mature. I don't think you are lying because what you said did not offend me. I think you're lying, well, because you're lying and trying to make your e-peen bigger.

Where are you getting your information? How am I a spoiled brat? I clearly own you in that post, and by not fighting back it's making you look like a wuss. Grow some stones. Honestly, quit with all the hasty generalizations and stupid assumptions. You're losing any credibility that you have left.
hotdog said:
"I call bullshit..."

Doesn't matter how many times you call it. That doesn't change the facts.

Unless someone comes across as knowing what the hell they are talking about I refuse to fight with them. Simply because it's not nice to pick on adults who are inferior. It's not their fault they had shitty parents.

"This is a job, nothing personal."
"What if they call my mom a whore?"
"Is she?"

Getting upset over what you know is not true is foolish. As it stands I know the truth where as HoH is using what he thinks is the truth to attack me.

Why respond?
How do I not know what I'm talking about? Please, do tell. I think you're inferior because I debunked all your methods and you're not throwing a hissy-fit. What are you talking about with shitty parents? You still listen to yours? Your mom's a whore? Great, I'll see her next week.

I'm still waiting for a response. You just kind of blabbered there even though I proved your methods wrong. You do not know the absolute truth because I proved you wrong. You just think you know the truth.

-------
For all of you watching at home, the post above by hotdog was made as a coverup because I owned hotdog and he doesn't want to embarass himself further.

hotdog, you just might be the stupidest human being on the planet. Sounds like your offspring will be nazi-terrorists, if someone doesn't cut of your dick before then.

Edit: hotdog, you have the reasoning skills of a 4-year old. You must have a neurological disease.

Last edited by HandOfHeaven; 2008-08-16 at 10:40 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven