View Single Post

Posted 2006-05-19, 12:55 AM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "I believe in both creation and..."
I dunno....call me a nerd, but I say we are all digital people in a large video game...why else would there be so much violence and stuff?

Maybe we are all just large blocks of well written artificial intellence that have begun to notice our "reproductive errors" and decided to start fixing them. God and science are boring...and both are wrong...God is just one "player's" interpretation of who programmed us... He/she probably saw it in the sky, and it was really P.O.C....which is Programmer of Creation. In our world of things that he programmed, the clouds are how he communicates with his people...and when they asked who created them, he/she (P.O.C) replied. They saw it upside down and backwards so they read God....i dunno...my theory has more holes than swiss cheese....but it makes life more interesting than thinking some holy dude was bored and made slaves that would eventually die off and he could use their souls, after they are aged to perfection, to feed his "holy miracle machine".....

Nah, but for real...I don't care how it started, as long as it doesn't plan on going anywhere soon....while I am still alive.....O.O
R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003