View Single Post

Homosexual pride, fag, faggots and my other beliefs.
Posted 2006-12-06, 10:23 PM
Okay so im only a freshman in highschool yeah thats great and all but my friend sarah is in debate and she thinks shes hot shit with her peace groups at our highschool and her being in the "supporting homosexuals" groups, so we started like a little debate about it.

She tells me that she does not like the word fag because it means that homosexuals should burn. Heres her logic(based off dictionary results, these are not word for word i just looked them up today though in my sweet dictionary that has been around since the 60's):

Fag1:To be tired, to tire; such as "i'm a little fag" or "i'm a little tired out/worn out" 2: Slang british word for Cigarette

Fag2: Slang word for a Homosexual Male

Faggot: See Fag

Fagot: A bundle of sticks or collection of sticks

Okay, now thats all said and done, she puts this together out of those definitions(somehow she heard this in her 'homosexual support' club):

People came up with the slang word Fag for homosexuals, by saying that homosexuals were like bundles of sticks and should burn.
;;

Now for my logic. Im trying to say that the chance of fag meaning homosexuals can burn is the same exact chance of fag meaning that homosexuals are feminine and tire out easially. Basically, I am trying to say that her theory is unorthadox and not very well thought out because shes being ignorant by assuming all this bullshit while at the same time it could be something totally different. So, i told her she is being stupid by swallowing everything that people feed her.

Another one.

She asked me about my beliefs on her "Supporting homosexuals" and i told her that support is a strong word. I dont support homosexuals because i dont 'support' heterosexuals either. I dont go around saying "accept heterosexuality," because i could give a shit less if people did accept it or not. The same way i dont go around saying "accept homosexuality," because i am not gay and since i am not gay, others accepting homosexuality is not my problem because it does not pertain to me.

Okay, yes i understand my thinking and grammar was a little bit off tonight but I was just trying to prove to her about how she can assume things, and she can believe things. At the exact same time, she always tells me that she is a "show me" type of girl, and she doesnt believe anything unless it is proved to her. Basically, i just wanted to know other peoples beliefs/views on these particular subjects/topics and also to just drop by and say Hello!

I've always turned to you guys for some entertainment and im sure i've delt my share out as well. Night.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish