View Single Post

Posted 2008-12-25, 11:23 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "How was the root canal? I'm going to..."
The root canal was not bad at all, honestly. Took a little under 2 hours for the entire procedure and the temporary shit they stuff on my tooth (they couldn't pour one because it was bleeding quite a bit.) I really would not be nervous about it at all if I were to get another one. Aside from the initial needle in the gums, there's very little pain, and even that is just a pinch. The worst part is leaving your mouth open for so long and having a mouth that's so dry. I'm already on tabs, Spector, but no can do :P. Well, I'm not taking them anymore.

-----------------

Oh yea Thanatos, and I wasn't sore at all later that day (as long as I didn't bite down on the tooth). Mine was even a bit more than a root canal. He cut on my wisdom tooth too to make it easier for removal.

Last edited by Willkillforfood; 2008-12-25 at 11:26 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood