View Single Post

Problems with BGM and a script. =/
Posted 2009-07-26, 10:07 PM
Ok, so I'm still a little new to this but I've been looking around, trying really hard to figure this out.
I set an event to autorun. The Event is town BGM. But when I do that, I can't move. Some one said to set a switch, but the only switches I can find tutorial wise are for characters talking. And when I just add a switch (just put it on) and then the music doesn't play.

I want the music to /play/ and I want to be able to /move/. Can any one help?

I'm also having problems with this script: http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40898 It's for posting the face images beside the words. I don't know what I'm not getting, but I'm not. Where do I upload the images to and what do I type? Do I open up the event and click show text and put the image in that box and then the message? How would that look like?

If you could type it step by step for me, all of this, that would help a great deal -_- Thank you
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Linally enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzLinally enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Linally