Thread: Drug Question
View Single Post

Posted 2003-08-02, 02:31 PM in reply to Anime-Otaku's post "Drug Question"
K. I can see alittle better that you didn't just do it to impress or from being blind to what you where getting into, although ignorance is no excuse, but you had tried them and had no problems from it. It still baffles me that some one with your obvious intellect would even consider injecting, but you don't need any one to tell you how stupid it was. If you didn't know you would have sold you computer by now and wouldn't be posting here.

So I must congratulate you for making a life disicion for the better and hope you continue to do so.

Your input on this subject has been very truthful and educating, with out glamorization or hype.

Any young person reading this thread and considering hard drugs should reread what Adrenachrome has posted.

Some drugs are for recreation and some are for wrecking your life, Adrena found out the hard way. Try and learn from it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between0nyx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

0nyx