View Single Post

Posted 2008-01-22, 06:15 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I may in fact know this guy and *hint*..."
D3V said:
I may in fact know this guy and *hint* we may actually know each other IRL, I believe he registered a year or two ago right after we got outta HS but i'm not sure..

And I gotta agree with Thanatos, if nobody cares then whats the big deal? The mods we have suck, maybe a change should come into place. Like with the Government, when they convince you there isn't a need for change but the general consensus insists that it sucks, they want atleast something new to persuade their mood.
I'm confused about how you went from talking about rep to talking about how our mods suck.

Be more specific. What about our mods sucks? That they enforce the rules that you like to break on a regular basis?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!