View Single Post

Posted 2006-06-15, 12:08 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "The Earth has been around for a very..."
Quote:
Just because science has yet to or can't explain why those halo's are there, doesn't mean that God created everything in an instant. Humans still insisted that the Earth was FLAT until some schmuck had to take a boat and sail across the ocean to show us otherwise.
God didn't do it in an instant, he took 6 days and did it.what is funny is that the BIBLE says the earth was round and it was written years before columbus ever whent.
Quote:
I don't think I have any right to claim to know how the universe was created, how life came around, or what happens when we die. I don't think anyone does. What we all have are our very own personal theories on everything that should be kept to ourselves until the human society as a whole has evolved enough to stop trying to shove THEIR opinions down others throats.
What we are trying to say is that Evolution should not be put into text books unless creation is.This way we all get a fair chance to have our beleifs noted.Sure, if they whant to have evolution in their text books,fine,but why not something that was proven even moreso then evolution.It isn't fair that we had to sit through school and listen to the teachers bash our beleifs, call us a supreme monkey, then tell us we came from a goop that was created by some weird rain that hit a certain rock(Evolution), ect. while we sit there and keep our cool.What even worse is that whenever we say something about it, we get brought to court and sued for some wacked out can't spread BIBLICAL truth law.I say if they can have a Non-Proven Theory in textbooks, then they can have a PROVEN source (Creation) in textbooks as well.And I state again, THE BIBLE HAS NEVER BEEN PROVEN WRONG.It is 100% accurate in all scientific studies.
Angels encamp around them that fear the LORD!

Last edited by frosted_snow; 2006-06-15 at 12:21 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
frosted_snow is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenfrosted_snow is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

frosted_snow