View Single Post

Posted 2015-03-02, 09:25 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "This statement would indicate that you..."
I think where you're trying to get at is philosophical. I don't care about philosophy when it comes to this, I'm basing my philosophy on evidence. There is no evidence in favor and there is no evidence against. Until there is I will remain with the same mindset.

I believe that God could potentially exist and feel that it is absolutely pointless to identify oneself particularly on either spectrum given that the evidence is insufficient. I am agnostic.

I have a hard time believing that as infinite as our Universe is, fuck - even our galaxy, completely beyond any human comprehension (currently) on a scale so grand that it seems unfathomable to consider that there is nothing above our realm of existence. But again, this divulges into philosophy, and ain't nobody got time for dat.

Edit: I apologize if this is aggravating because you feel as I'm missing the point. I promise, I'm not. I choose not to address either belief or claim either one BECAUSE of the lack of knowledge.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]

Last edited by D3V; 2015-03-02 at 09:40 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V