Thread: Zelaron Clan
View Single Post

Posted 2004-09-30, 03:49 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "To make things efficient in economical..."
SlickFic04 said:
To make things efficient in economical ways u might want to consider this. Specialization amongst the members. What i mean is if one member or a few members do constant ball runs, or cow runz or pit runz with no mf and find socketables than they shouldnt have to do any countess runs, someone who does countess runs shouldnt have to do baal runz. Someone who does pindle/meph runs shouldnt do baal or countess, u see what im sayin? Specialization! makes things efficient. Efficient, producing at the lowest costs. so think a lil more on that.
That's not the point. I'm not trying to create some economic superpower here with a bunch of items. I'm just creating an economy to make it easier for people to trade, and do the other things I mentioned earlier. How people want to MF in their free time is up to them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes