Thread: Grass
View Single Post

Grass
Posted 2008-04-19, 07:41 PM
Grass is a documentary about the history of the war on marijuana. Here's the description my cable gives me:

"Woody Harrelson narrates this entertaining documentary chronicling the bizarre 100-year history of laws against the use of marijuana. Features often hilarious elements from the past anti-drug campaigns and propaganda films."

First of all, if you're for the legalization or decriminalization of marijuana, I suggest you see this movie so you can have a laugh at the ridiculous history of anti-marijuana laws. It's slightly annoying, however, because the ways people went about enforcing their morals on the rest of the world, particularly Harry J. Anslinger, one of the biggest asshats to ever live.

However, if you're AGAINST the legalization or decriminalization of marijuana, I suggest you see this movie firstly because I think it might open your eyes a bit, but also because it's presented in a very factual and unbiased way, and if you want to be able to make any sort of case against marijuana, you need to know the facts. Unfortunately, the facts are against you, but I can't help you with that.

Also, I put this in Opinion and Debate because I figured it's going to turn into a marijuana debate of some sort anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!