View Single Post

Posted 2006-05-01, 06:20 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Why not just buy a good ole CRT monitor..."
lol. I have a CRT, 21inch old school 50 pound "perminate sag in my desk cause this shit is so frickin heavy don't even think about taking me to a lan party" deal. I want to upgrade to the latest and greatest. I remember the first time I saw someone playing WoW on his 24 inch widescreen a few months ago. It looks so fricking awesome. His viewable area was crazy. He had his chat boxes at 10pt font and it didn't get in the way of his playing. He had his bags (all in one inventory) always up and it didn't protrude on his play at all. It was off to the side and there when he needed it.

I went to Costco the other day and saw their 20 inch Viewsonic widescreen and while it is a definate upgrade for me. I don't think its worth it for me to spend that much money and not get what I really want, the 24. I'll keep my eyes on the dell referb listing while I save they rest of the cash.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1