View Single Post

Posted 2009-01-23, 05:20 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Yes, but peoples names aren't printed..."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
Yes, but peoples names aren't printed onto the EBT cards usually, so there's no names you can give them. Probably the card number number, but I think the customer would notice you writing down the number and think you were gonna do some uber 1337 haxxorz on their card and steal all their goldz.
That's one reason I love working pharmacy. If you want your meds, you have to give me all of your personal information, and most people who are shifty enough to try shit like that with an EBT card are too stupid to realize I'm going to report them. I've gotten about 5 people busted so far

Oh, and back on topic, Good luck TR. I'm sure you'll find something. I'm putting in apps at the moment myself as my current employers decided to royally fuck all us little guys, so I'm bailing to a new company as soon as I get the green light.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim