Thread: Help needed!
View Single Post

..:Ab:..
Posted 2007-03-27, 03:14 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting ";) I'll try and make what you have so..."
As much as I would want to, no, I do not have a spriter on my group. No artist either. Though we are hoping to get help with the sprites from people we know and on the internet aswell.

As for the battle-system. I don't want those art in the way, if you can help me do something like in Final Fantasy. When our heroes are either on the left (attack), right (back attack) or the middle.

Cut scenes have been some problem for now and we need a opening, in sepia, if not then just RPG colour. And of course in battle if possible something like explosions or something uniqe. And the spell "Warp".

As for the gameplay, I would want a minimap in the corner. And if possible push "M" for map in full screen. And you'd have to purchase or unclear the whole map for full sight.

Also:
I have been having some trouble with the party. You see I have created 12 party members for later purposes, of course. But I have tried many ways to make them not be in my party till it comes to it. And also, if anyone knows how to make a catarpillar (like the party in Final Fantasy 8, party members follow the main party member).

As I am not that good in english. I would have to have somone to assist me with words and such.

And thank you. ;D
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nero Angelo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNero Angelo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nero Angelo