View Single Post

Posted 2008-09-29, 09:49 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Another thing I can't stand about my..."
D3V said: [Goto]
Another thing I can't stand about my "group of friends".. Is that a ton of them will go around posting shit about Obama, all of the slander news etc. They'll be like WELL WHY DO YOU WANNA VOTE FOR THAT 'N'???

I'll simply lay out a few reasons why, and then ask why they are voting for McCain.. In which they say.. WELL.. I'm not voting for him, i'm INDEPENDENT. What a fucking cop out, if you are independent then why are you posting negative lies about Obama, why must you bring it up, why you text my cell takling shit for no reason? Almost all of them do it and it's a copout for them not knowing what they are talking about.
Those are the worst kind of people. Can't stand assholes like that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos