Thread: Failing Math =0
View Single Post

Posted 2002-05-15, 04:12 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "Ive failed every math test and quiz ive..."
I have always scored high in all my test kinda if I'm not too P'didded (Weird thing is I never study or anything sluffed 3 weeks of american history came back and got a 92% on the test same with my Retail marketing, Alg II, E.t.c.) Not trying to brag but I think its jacked up the way the whole system works I learn everything and get high test scores (when I am there) but I have like a 1.1 gpa and you know what the really funny thing is I was P'didded off of Red DEvils (like being stoned and drunk *10) and I scored in the top 10% in the nation S.A.T. test (america) got all these awards and crap for that lol the whole system is messed up my counselor thinks I am a dumbass and tried to sign me up for jobcore (little job assistant thing mostly used by people with Mental handicaps)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE