View Single Post

Posted 2009-05-02, 09:29 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Is THC what they look for when they do..."
Willkillforfood said: [Goto]
Is THC what they look for when they do drug tests?
Yes. Now if you want to smoke but are afraid of company drug test, here is how I go about passing(and I get tested a ton in the army).

1. Invest in some Niacin tablets. If you know about your drug test the night before, you should take them and drink lots of water. This sucks though, because the Niacin is going to burn away all the shit in your body, and its a very itchy sweaty crappy few hours. But the next morning you will be as clean as a bell.

2. Exercise daily, followed by the sauna time. If you are a member of a gym go run on the treadmill for 45 minutes daily and use their sauna afterwords. (make sure you stay hydrated during the running because you are going to sweat it all out.) For someone who smokes occasionally, the THC will only stay in your system for about 3 to 7 days, depending on how much body fat you have. (More body fat means longer duration of THC molecules.)

3. The clean piss in a bag trick. First you need one of these:

Basically what you want to do it to make sure your clean or get a friend with clean piss and have them piss in a 2 liter bottle of soda. (The plastic kind with the screw on lid.) Now empty your saline bag and use a hot screwdriver to poke a hole in the top of the soda bottles lid. Insert the tube from the bag into the lid and screw it on the bottle of piss. Make sure you have a good seal around the tube, then turn the piss bottle upside and keep it above the bag and squeeze the piss into the bag.

Once you got the bag full of piss you will want a method to keep it taped to your leg for the piss test. Cut the tube to the length of your p*n*s and when you go take your test just squeeze your legs together and release the pinch clip on the end of the tube. When your bottle is full stop squeezing your legs together and reclip the pinch thingy at the end of the tube. Your piss will be nice and warm from being between your legs and best of all its clean.

*You may want to practice doing this with water before your piss test.

4. Now if all else fails, and your hit with a random test and you know your dirty, this method will give you some time at least, because you will get retested. Just pull out a few pubic hairs and throw them into your piss bottle when your being tested. The bottle will be contaminate and the guys that do the testing will send word to your company that you need to be retested.

That is all I have for you guys, I have used every method above and I have not been caught yet. (I used to smoke every single day before I deployed to Iraq.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy