View Single Post

Posted 2008-06-29, 01:51 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Show me a Polish immigrant who writes..."
Lenny said: [Goto]
Show me a Polish immigrant who writes under the pseudonym of Lenny, and has a three year degree in Computing Science, and then I'll be worried - how dare they take my job before I've got it, and all that.
So you are a Polish immigrant. You should probably have stayed in Poland, but it is ok for you be in Britain. The reason you have been able to assimilate so easily is because you are 1. white 2. culturally similar to the native population 3. not Muslim. You have gotten a job there not because of affirmative action but because you were determined to work hard and earn that position, without a government handout or check. Most Negroids and Semitic Muslims, unfortunately, just move there to cause trouble. The day there are more mosques in Britain than churches is the day Britain has been fully taken over by multiculturalism. Again I don't think Negroids or Semitic Muslims are inferior. I just think they are better suited to live in their own environment, because they are evolved to live there first off both culturally and physically.

Btw, how do you feel about Semitic Muslims and Negroids? What do you think of them? Have you had any trouble with them lately?

On topic, are you all aware that Iran translate to Aryan? And that the original Irans were Indo-Aryans that had a large empire called Persia? Unfortunately they became intermixed with mongoloids, and their great empire fell, and they never fully recovered from that because their Aryan blood was polluted. Mongoloids and Aryans, when their blood is unmixed, can do great things, but when their blood is mixed, it creates some mongrel that is incapable of creating anything great unfortunately. That's another reason Zionists are targeting Iran, because they have Aryan blood in them.
Snow is racist. It does not have an equal amount of colored snow as it does white snow. We must find a way to alter nature so that snow becomes colored.

When you decorate your tree for Christmas, you must put at least 24.8% colored bulbs, and they must be placed throughout the tree and not segregated in any matter.

Christmas presents must not be wrapped in white paper.

If Christmas music is to be played, under no circumstances is 'Have a White Christmas' to be Played.

Turkey may be served, but only if there is an equal amount of dark and white meat be served.

You must keep your colored and white dogs in the same room at all times, unsegregated, and they must get along at all times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zonalon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zonalon