View Single Post

Posted 2007-08-15, 08:42 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "They apparently were given chances..."
Willkillforfood said:
They apparently were given chances since they were able to repeatedly drive while under the influence.

I've known people to get DUIs after DUIs and not shit was done until their 4th one when they didn't even have a license x_X. If anything I think people who get DUIs should be punished rather sternly after their 2nd one.

Anyways, old people should be retested to make sure they have the reflexes and attention span to handle driving.

I agree, actually I've got a relative that has been getting DUI's and frankly, the family is tired of him etc etc, it's a big mess. And he JUST got pulled overa again, technically his 6th DUI pullover (he's also been in a car chase as a teenager, while under the influence) and he got let off, again. I really wish they'd just give him some jailtime.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V