View Single Post

Posted 2008-09-11, 04:07 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "What the hell are you babbling about? ..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
What the hell are you babbling about? I joined over 6 years ago. I don't see how you could see that as being a newcomer unless you're an idiot. Which you are.
my point is, you were a new member once, and fortunately for you zelaron hadn't grown to the asshat breading ground it is now. You weren't ridiculed for being new, infact you were probably welcomed with open arms because zelaron was so little it didn't want to scare off its new members! Now that zelaron has grown up a little bit, its inhabitants from back in the day feel that they owe it to the site that welcomed them to point fingers and call names at all the new people who are making there way here.

so, i am an idiot, which everyone already knows and now we can all safely assume now that you are a hypocrite.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla