View Single Post

Posted 2007-04-14, 02:02 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You're a cold-hearted bitch. Don't..."
Thanatos said:
You're a cold-hearted bitch. Don't preach when you lack experience.
When it comes to personal experience, yes. I do lack in that area. However, my cousin, is only two months younger than myself and has two children under the age of two. She drinks on a rather regular basis, and smokes pot on occasion as well. And when she throws her parties and I'm around, while the boys are asleep of course, who do you think watches over the boys? Either myself or one of her friends. The only two people sober enough to watch the children when they wake up at around midnight, which they do to be changed and fed.

I don't get drunk in the presence of my cousin for just that reason. Hell...I have yet to get drunk for reasons similar to that. I prefer being aware of what's going on around me.

After taking care of her children so many times, I think I'm a bit more prepared for when I do have children of my own. Watching her, and others around me for that matter, has given me guidelines to follow when I finally do decide to have children.

And as for myself not reporting her...she's my cousin. I love her. And lately she has been trying to get herself straight. She hasn't smoked pot in months, and her drinking has gone down quite a bit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer