View Single Post

Posted 2007-04-14, 11:56 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "That depends entirely on the enviroment..."
No, It doesn't make a difference. I've seen it where they come take kids for basically nothing, but then in another situation a child is being abused/neglected and it takes them two freakin years to help them. Then when they are helped they are put into a foster home, and thats such a awful situation!! Fuck.

And whats all this "grow up" like i said, I DO have a great job, and we do have a very nice home. She is very well taken care of. They say you can have drinks when your nursing ( a limited amount but still)....and imo i think that drinking is more harmful to the body than smoking.

AND who said we were going to preach against it? I mean, when she's 12 we obviously don't want her smoking...but she's going to someday (most likely) so why would we want her to be secretave about it. We're not sure how we're going to go about it...but we do have like 16 years to think this through. By then it will probably be legal anyways, then nobody will have a problem with it.
Your fucking stupid

Last edited by klo; 2007-04-14 at 12:01 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo