View Single Post

Posted 2007-04-14, 10:35 AM in reply to hotdog's post starting "I agree with this since it was the..."
hotdog said:
I agree with this since it was the worst thing that happened to me.

But I agree with Grav on the no smoking or drinking one just because you might ruin her antibody quality with milk thats been tampered with from the pot or beer.

And can't you get nurses who do this for you? They were made for people who occasionally drink or smoke after pregnancy. My mother smoked after my birth, but she had someone else nurse me so I got someone elses milk. Try asking or looking around for a nurse if you really get cravings but don't want to hurt the babies antibody intake. She was able to afford the nurse working in a mall.

FYI The baby doesn't breast feed from the nurse. The baby drinks the milk from a bottle. So it's not like a 200 dollar an hour job or anything it's just a person agreeing to supply you with breast milk and they go through rigorous screening before they pump milk.
Dear God that would be an awkward job interview. "So ...uhm ...do you have any references? Okay now ...squeeze those babies into this cup so we can test your productivity ."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood