Thread: X-Men Cartoons
View Single Post

Posted 2008-07-12, 07:32 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "Looks pretty good. It also will explain..."
hotdog said: [Goto]
Looks pretty good. It also will explain things that non-comic book readers would have asked. Like when I was a kid there were so many questions. This looks like it answers them.

And the only reason people these days like Wolverine so much is because they can relate to him in at least one way. The guy is so down to earth and real in his attitude. It's the same with the Hulk. A LOT, and I mean A FUCKING LOT, of men can relate to being so pissed off because no one will leave them alone. I personally can say the same.

Another movie I am looking forward to is Magneto. Sounds like a win. A movie about a villain.
Magneto? Sounds to me like they're really running low on Ideas lately...

I wish the movies didn't involve all the people DYING...

I especillay didn't like x-men 3....

Anyway, I would like to see it too I guess. Never heard any news on it 'till now. I wonder if they'll ever go for Captain America, or maybe Black Cat (because they can.)
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai