View Single Post

Posted 2015-03-19, 10:08 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "This is just entirely a discussion of..."
Grav said: [Goto]
This is just entirely a discussion of semantics, however. It is inherently circuitious and cannot come a pointed conclusion.
Quote:
Oh, I agree with that. It just appears that the problem is currently not based around the views of an idea, but the views of what the definition of said idea is. So there is disagreement on two levels.
My ideas on this have been the same since 2007 and won't change now because I want social brownie points over discussing nothing.

You were actually right, K_A. They are equally absurd.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V