Thread: WTC Building 7
View Single Post

Posted 2010-08-06, 08:51 AM in reply to Draco2003's post starting "I dunno, but it seems to me, especially..."
Quote:
I think its funny how people believe the first thing they are told, and make everyone else have to find evidence to prove otherwise, when there wasn't very concise evidence to prove something in the first place...
This is all I was trying to portray, but did so in a less eloquent way. And like i've said before, we probably will never know what took place. There are plenty of instances of 'coincidences' involved that would make people, but since magazines like popular mechanics and other 'science' journals have published being that the buildings have fallen due to the fires, everyone that is skeptical is wrong from that point forward. Money is the devil.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V