View Single Post

Posted 2010-09-04, 12:04 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Surah 2:256 “Let there be no compulsion..."
I work with a few muslims and they're some of the nicest people I've ever met. Honestly, I tend to get along better with minorities than I do with white men, and notice that it's generally the white people that are the assholes. The only minority assholes I meet are the ones that assume I'm going to be a stereotypical white asshole, but I honestly can't blame them.

On that note, I completely agree with the angry athiest, that it's about time the Christians had to deal with someone as insane as they are. I wholeheartedly support the "mosque" for that very reason alone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!