View Single Post

Posted 2002-08-18, 07:57 PM in reply to Strider Fury's post "Read at your own risk: Open Letter to..."
Overall, it's from "A Canadian" and not "Canada" so I wouldn't worry too much.

-----

Quote:
And so it has come to this. Your once-great nation has fallen into madness, an affliction of mass denial that brings shivers up the spines of millions outside your borders. Yours is a sick nation. But most of you carry on as though nothing at all is the matter.
Once-Great? We're still number one.

Quote:
Dark, evil operations run rampant in the secret corners of your government institutions.
Such as? *cough conspiracy nut cough*

Quote:
. A dubiously constituted government pursues war at will anywhere on earth, discussing nuclear options that become points for cheerful chatter over lunch. Your military and intelligence agencies employ terrorist tactics around the globe even as they insist that such tactics are necessary in the fight against terrorism.
Yeah, saving Afganistan from the Taliban was terrorism, pure and simple. And we should NEVER have nuclear options, or options at all, for that matter, even if the enemy gets a hold of some nukes.

Quote:
Go get your ten-billionth burger, America. Fatten your already fat asses with bacteria-and-hormone-ridden meat and do nothing as you sit stupefied before your mind-numbing television sets awaiting the next episode of sad families being humiliated on "Cops."
Fat? Yeah, a lot of us are fat (I'm an underweight 120 pounds and 6'2"). We put the hormones in the meat to get rid of the bacteria, and there's never been any studies to suggest that the years and years of research put into these hormones are hurting people. And I don't watch Cops.

Quote:
Your constitution is a shambles thanks to "national security" measures resulting from what might well be U.S.-government-sanctioned terrorist attacks in New York City and Washington D.C., covert provocations designed to justify a malevolent, poisonous, oil-based military economy.
In shambles? The whole "detaining US Citizens without charging them with any crime" thing, I don't like. Still, that's the only thing I can think of right now. Government sanctioned? I'm assuming you mean the fact that we sent money to various Middle Eastern countries (who use most of our money to buy markers and carboard, so they can make signs saying 'US THE DEVIL KILL THE WEST') and they funded Osama. Oil based military economy? Yep, we use oil. So does everyone else, including you. Cheap and lots of it for now. And the best military in the world.

Quote:
Never mind that earth-friendly technology already exists to once and for all end dependence on oil, coal and nuclear energy from huge, out-of-control utilities and corporations. You would rather pay through the nose for your insecure comforts, wouldn't you America, and make others pay with their blood.
Earth-Friendly technology, eh? Is that the technology that Canada uses, so that they never use a drop of oil for anything? Can you research that in the Science Facility, or do you have to build a Barracks and an Armory first?

Quote:
At the same time, you stand by as the Israelis' secular Zionists--whom you support through the supply of arms and money--slaughter untold numbers of innocents in the West Bank, then blame the Palestinians for bringing the terror upon themselves. (True, there are abominable Arab suicide bombers in Israel's midst. But are they not driven to madness and desperation by your infernal support of international terrorist politics?)
Yeah, let's leave Israel alone. Palestine would never declare all Jews to be the devil, and want to drive them into the sea, or continuously slaughter them. Plus, no one would ever try to invade them, since the Arabs in the region love everyone. On the subject of politics, I don't consider destroying bomber's homes international terrorism... maybe attempting to DO something for themselves.

Quote:
As I write these words, you support a nation run by a convicted murderer by the name of Ariel Sharon who with impunity is carrying out war crimes as cruel and horrendous as those of other sadistic tyrants in history. And you say, in your utter cynicism, 'When will these Palestinians bring this war to an end?'
War Crimes, such as retaliating against attacks on civilians by attacking the attackers? Yeah, Sharon should just drive HIMSELF into the sea.

Quote:
You recklessly wage combat on other fronts, too. At home, your War on Drugs is a disastrous 30-year folly--a gigantic con game designed to benefit lethal cartels, corrupt politicians and menacing intelligence agencies across the planet.....
Yeah, we DO suck at that. Point conceded.

Quote:
With your government's support, crooked multinationals like Monsanto buy up the world's water supplies, and take possession of the world's vegetation through Frankenstein technology already known to cause illness.
Buying up the world's water supplies, that's news to me. I'll drink some of that water, and eat some Frankenstein corn with no parasites and better nutrition, which is NOT known to cause illness. Or perhaps, it is known NOT to cause said illnesses.

Hmph. This is taking too long...

Last edited by BlueCube; 2002-08-18 at 08:40 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube