View Single Post

Posted 2008-05-19, 04:34 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Do you still call us the "colonies" as..."
Damn straight. You wouldn't believe how often we discuss the colonies over our afternoon tea. We find your leadership contests worthy of a chuckle every once in a while. Good show, chaps.

---

Quote:
Lenny, does this describe your treatment of Americans? Do you, in fact, hate the hell out of all of us?
You know, I personally haven't met any Americans in real life. To me you're all mythical beasts. For all I know, Zelaron could be part of a four year high. However, there isn't much good feeling towards Bush and his bloody-minded "war on terror" in the country, and you wouldn't believe how much we more upper class citizens ridicule the bible bashing peoples in the American bible belt.

Edited by Lenny, Brit 
Actually, tell a lie. I nearly bumped into a fat American couple in Wales once. Gods, they were obnoxious. We were visiting a nice castle and we could hear them drawling away in an ear-destroying accent from across the turrets.

Heeyyy hun-ney, look at the tow-er. Isn't it amayyy-zing?

Last edited by Lenny; 2008-05-19 at 04:38 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny