View Single Post

Posted 2008-08-12, 07:24 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Hotdog is an arrogant prick who needs..."
HandOfHeaven said: [Goto]
Hotdog is an arrogant prick who needs to lose weight. I call bullshit on the fight as well.
I like how this trivial, meaningless post turned into this:

hotdog said:

Your point? Name one person on these forums that isn't? You can't.

I don't need to lose weight. I need to lose some more body fat however.

Call it all you want.

I do understand however that you are upset. You think you are awesome naturally and you think that anyone who learns to shoot a gun by some man wearing a green uniform is tougher than you. A human is a human. It doesn't matter if they were yelled at and learned to pull a trigger. It means nothing if they truly are not a fighter at heart.

I am not claiming I am Bruce Lee here.

Back to the earlier point though. You think that you can beat anyone who you haven't yet seen and because they claimed to beat someone you see as your better makes you immediately upset because you take it as a declaration of them being your better. If you must compare yourself to others so frequently that the moment someone mentions a fight you get upset and start flaming then it simply means you have a long way to go.

In essence. I am no Bruce Lee. Nor are you. Get over yourself.

EDIT:This is a message that I asked Kagom to forward to his teenage gay pals on his forum and it also pertains to you as well so I thought I should add it. I will bold the sections that pertain to you.

Sorry but after looking around just the top three forums that site reeks of stupidity. You guys have topics yes but not a single one is anything other than whining or "getting a posse together" to vote against things.

It's pathetic.

Let your friend know this though. When he stops needing people to support him and his beliefs and when he gets the stones to stick to them I will join. Until then I have no desire to argue with someone who takes offense so easily over such a trivial matter and acts like the typical "Me and my crew are going to beat you up after school" teenager. I noticed that he said I would be unable to go through any military training which is interesting because he goes on to say I am a tool. Once again interesting. The guy doesn't know me in real life and yet he is getting upset over something he doesn't think is true. What's worse is that he gets upset enough to throw high school grade insults around. Sounds to me like he is the tool. After all he is doing exactly as his family, associates, and friends would want him to do. If nothing else this makes him a massive tool.

As stated before. He throws terrible insults...online. This speaks volumes for his maturity and for some reason screams "not military material". If he would look at his message, and this goes for most likely the rest of the worthless mob of people that need to follow him and suck up for brownie points...online..., they need to seriously look at their messages and ask themselves, "What kind of person am I?" Certainly not one who could keep cool under fire. After all didn't they just lose their heads after reading a post?
Insecure much?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos