View Single Post

What make you of this?
Posted 2008-08-11, 05:32 PM
[15:26] hotdog: The entire reason I came to Zelaron was because of MJ.
[15:26] KagomJack:
[15:27] hotdog: I loved reading his posts they were so inspiring. Especially when the world was in a shitty place.
[15:27] KagomJack: It still is
[15:27] hotdog: A retard was the president of the US, foreigners started LEAVING to Europe because the economy was as strong as an old mans penis.
[15:28] KagomJack: I don't foresee a lot of things getting too terribly better
[15:29] hotdog: Yeah I just hope that the intelligent people from my generation take over the positions of leadership in the future. This planet and every living being on it can't withstand much more idiocy in power.
[15:31] KagomJack: Our generation is just as off balance and neurotic as the one in power
[15:32] hotdog: I know thats why I said "the intelligent ones." A hint that our Gen has just as many if not more idiots.
[15:33] hotdog: I love what's happening in Russia though. After watching the US fail abysmally in that show of force in the east they know damn well that America cannot stop them.
[15:33] KagomJack: You give us too little credit, I think.
[15:33] hotdog: Dude
[15:34] KagomJack: But hey, my world revolves around language and cocksucking.
[15:34] KagomJack: What do I know?
[15:34] hotdog: I am obese.
[15:34] hotdog: I beat two US army rangers on my own. 1 on 2. It was in public no less.
[15:34] hotdog: The fat kid of the college kicked US army ass against bad odds.
[15:35] hotdog: I have 0 faith in our military at this point.
[15:35] hotdog: The olympics are a joke now too. I remember when losing would result in dishonor to your family and death of the competitor. That tour de france they have now makes me gag.
[15:36] hotdog: At least China raped the US.
[15:36] KagomJack: Death to the competitor was quite a long time ago
[15:36] hotdog: Yet another show of superiority botched.
[15:36] System: Thanatos has joined the chat
[15:36] Thanatos: Because a fatass sat on two unathletic army rangers?
[15:36] Thanatos: i dun get it
[15:36] hotdog: ACtually I did sit on one of them because he was being stubborn.
[15:37] hotdog: He wouldn't surrender
[15:37] System: Lenny has joined the chat
[15:37] Lenny: I do not mean to pry, but you don't by any chance happen to have six fingers on your right hand?
[15:37] Thanatos: because if you did...
[15:37] hotdog: Of course a republican would never learn how to fight.
[15:37] hotdog: You know that Thanatos.
[15:38] hotdog: They believe God will magically save them or give them the skills to win.
[15:38] System: Thanatos has left the chat
[15:39] hotdog: Yeah you know it's true that's why your silent isn't it? Oh he left. LOL.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack