Thread: Weekends....
View Single Post

Posted 2007-08-22, 08:02 AM in reply to klo's post starting "Ok, you know such little about the..."
klo said:
Ok, you know such little about the situation. I would LOVE to have Kaneda come out with me. He hates the club scene unless he's with someone else. he's never even tried to go w.me, and believe me I have BEGGED him! It's not a random guy, and he knows i have boundries and limits. Yes dance, No grabbing or other activities.

You don't know what our conversation was about and we were talking about relationships going wrong when that came up.

AND, it seems to me that you guys are forgetting a VERY important part to this story, Kaneda told me he wanted to move out and end it earlier that day...and i STILL didn't fuck someone else. Kaneda hasn't even argued a point here so how are you with him? Yea, he was upset when he found out a guy ended up coming...but he's gone to softball-drinks with girls he works with, where's the difference, honostly?

This thread was supposed to be about weekends. Kaneda and I already talked about what happened and everything.
You guys have a fucked up relationship x_X.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood