Thread: Weekends....
View Single Post

Posted 2007-08-21, 05:13 PM in reply to klo's post starting "I disagree, but hey, you guys obviously..."
klo said:
I disagree, but hey, you guys obviously don't have trust in women. Neither do i, but i know myself and I wouldn't do that, especailly in my situation.
I'm not entirely a traditionalist but I think that if my girl wanted to go out, drink, and dance then I better be with her or she better be dancing with her girlfriends and not random guys. Otherwise that relationship probably would not last too long. It's asking for trouble and it's a nice red flag. Whether or not you -know- you're going to do something, it's not right for you to go out and do that when it bothers your signifigant other with GOOD REASON.

You're with the guy that cheated on you. That sucks. But if you want a relationship to work you can't hold grudges because that's not how a relationship should be. You do what you want and enjoy the arguments that ensue because I'll have to agree with Kaneda on this one. He can be quite a dick but he has very sound reasoning for this. Relationships involve comprimises and you know you can do something fun that doesn't have to involve the company of some dumbass calling you and asking you if you'd cheat or not ...haha.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood